Would you like to join us to work on some of the UK’s most exciting and prestigious major infrastructure projects, across a range of industry sectors? Successful candidates will join a team of highly skilled professionals and will be provided with excellent career development opportunities. If you are interested in joining us then please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The HRA Specialist role at GoBe Consultants Ltd will provide you with the opportunity to work in and help shape a rapidly developing and dynamic company involved in some of the largest and most exciting marine development projects in the UK. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who can bring existing HRA experience and apply it our existing and future portfolio, with a particular focus on the offshore wind sector.
The successful applicant will work as part of our UK team that is responsible for the delivery of strategic and project specific HRA related advice to developers. As part of the GoBe team you will be expected to provide robust support to all other employees, be able to help develop leads and assist in the smooth running and continued successful development of the HRA team.
- Lead HRA related workstreams;
- Providing technical advice and strategic direction to HRA and/or EPS licensing;
- Contribute to and/or lead on stakeholder liaison; and
- Provide specialist input and advice as part of the wider HRA process to ensure regulatory compliance.
Key skills and capabilities
- Educated to at least degree level, but preferably MSc level, in a relevant discipline;
- Excellent written and oral communication, organisational and time management skills;
- A professional manner with strong inter-personal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels;
- Established track record on HRA and/or EPS licensing, which may be from a developer/application perspective or regulator/advisory perspective;
- Working knowledge of the legislative process behind HRA and EPS, including relevant case law and the risks for a project;
- Specialist knowledge in one or more HRA related topic (e.g. ornithology, marine mammals, coastal processes, migratory fish, benthic ecology, onshore ecology etc);
- Experience of working within the NSIP process;
- Experience in the Article 6(4) process for HRA and or Net Gain proposals; and
- Experience working with regulators and stakeholders.
Our offices are based in south Devon and central Glasgow, we offer industry competitive salaries commensurate with experience, with associated benefits. We value the wellbeing of our staff and this is reflected in our flexible working conditions and desirable office locations.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for submissions: 17th May 2019.