We provide high quality strategic and project-specific planning & environmental advice to the offshore energy, dredging, subsea cables, ports, coastal infrastructure and public sectors.
In meeting the needs of our clients in the development sectors, we offer a range of services spanning the project lifecycle including:
- Site selection, alternatives analysis and feasibility studies;
- Due diligence support for project acquisitions/divestments;
- Development strategy and consenting advice;
- Planning policy analysis and advice;
- Project managing and delivering environmental survey, environmental impact assessments, environmental statements and consent applications (including NSIP applications);
- Provision of technical expertise across the marine and terrestrial sciences;
- Negotiation and liaison with statutory and non-statutory stakeholders;
- Consent management and compliance from consent award through construction and operational phases; and
- Project re-powering and decommissioning services.